AC Replacement in Los Angeles
Providing Expert AC Installation in the greater Los Angeles Area
When your AC is struggling, it may actually be more affordable to replace
the entire system than do a small
repair. Why? Because new technology makes modern AC units significantly more
efficient, saving you money each month on energy bills that your old system
would have leaked away into your attic or outside.
air conditioners use 30% to 50% less energy to produce the same amount of cooling as air
conditioners made in the mid-1970s. Even if your air conditioner is only
10 years old, you may save 20% to 40% of your cooling energy costs by
replacing it with a newer, more efficient model. When it’s time
to replace your system, look for a model with a high seasonal energy efficiency
Our Los Angeles team can help you determine which option is best for the
size of your home and budget. Call us today at
(818) 572-9296 to get started.
Signs It May be Time to Replace your Los Angeles Area AC Unit
If you experience a complete breakdown, you can contact us anytime for
Emergency Service, and we’ll give you a better understanding of
not only the price of a repair, but also the cost of a new system so you
can evaluate your options.
Even if your AC hasn’t completely failed, keep an eye out for the
- The unit or ducts require frequent repair due to leaking, etc.
- The air conditioner is not energy efficient (ask us to test it for you!).
- The system doesn’t keep your home cool or cools different rooms unevenly.
- You’re tired of expensive utility bills that continue to increase.
- Your A/C system is more than 10 years old, meaning the technology is less
efficient even in peak condition.
- Your A/C system uses expensive and unnecessary R22 Freon.
If you notice any of these signs in your AC unit, contact us ASAP. Our
experts can usually install your system the very next day due to our large,
readily available stock.