Heating Maintenance Services in Los Angeles
Make the Smart Choice with a Heating Maintenance Plan for your Los Angeles Area Property
The U.S. Department of Energy confirms that neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in air conditioning performance while energy use steadily increases. Not only will your utility bills suffer without a regular tune-up, your furnace or boiler could become dangerous if a problem continues to deteriorate. If a breakdown does ensue and a professional hasn’t serviced your system, it may void your manufacturer’s warranty.
Some of the most common elements of your heating system tune-up will the following steps from our technician:
- Check the condition of your vent connection pipe and chimney.
- Check the physical integrity of the heat exchanger.
- Adjust the controls on the boiler or furnace to provide optimum water and air temperature settings for both efficiency and comfort.
- Check the combustion chamber for cracks.
- Test for carbon monoxide (CO).
- Adjust blower control and supply-air temperature.
- Clean and oil the blower.
- Remove dirt, soot, or corrosion from the furnace or boiler.
- Check and adjust fuel input and flame characteristics.
- Seal connections between the furnace and main ducts.
Let us protect your electric furnace, heat pump, gas furnace, or boiler with a hassle-free plan. Call our Los Angeles heating maintenance team today at (818) 572-9296 to set up your plan.
Myron | Customer Testimonial
Your Technician Is On the Way - What's Next?
We take the guesswork out by measuring and thoroughly inspecting your home to get the most out of your heating & A/C systems.
Get your new system installed and working within hours, not days!
24/7 and Same-Day Service
We are available and there for you when you need us most.