What to Expect During Your Maintenance Service
When you schedule a tune-up visit from Service Genius, you can expect our technicians to arrive promptly and professionally, using shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your property while we perform a system inspection. Overall, we always look for ways to improve the efficiency and safety of both your heating and cooling systems, but here a few things that must be routinely checked on your heat pump according to the Department of Energy.
During each service appointment, our experts:
- Inspect ducts, filters, blower, and indoor coil for dirt and other obstructions.
- Diagnose and seal duct leakage.
- Verify adequate airflow by measurement.
- Verify correct refrigerant charge by measurement.
- Check for refrigerant leaks.
- Inspect electric panels to ensure clean and tight connections with intact nonconductive coating.
- Lubricate motors and inspect belts for tension and wear.
- Verify safe and accurate thermostat operation.
Call us today at (818) 572-9296 for comprehensive heat pump maintenance services. We offer 24-hour emergency services to residents of the greater Los Angeles area.